[makes 120 pieces]
175 gm butter
150 icing sugar
1 large egg
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
1/4 tsp salt
270 gm plain flour - sifted together with together with custard powder and baking powder
75 gm custard powder
1/4 tsp baking powder
4-5 red cherries - diced
- Cream butter and icing sugar until light. Add egg, vanilla essence and salt. Continue beating until creamy and fluffy.
- Stir in sifted dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Remove a portion of the mixture into a piping bag with a star nozzle fitted to it.
- Pipe star rosettes onto baking trays lined with parchment paper.
- Place a piece of diced red cherries on each rosette.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees C for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove to cool on wire rack before storing in airtight container.
hosted by Sonia aka Nasi Lemak Lover