A homey quick cook clear soup. Aromatic quick boil soup with freshly grated ginger and garlic that isn't too intense. The sesame oil further enhanced the flavour and taste of this soup.
|Visit the site for Its' Nutritional Facts [here]|
1 medium size white carrot -peeled and shredded - season with some salt, rinsed and drained
100 gm meat - cut strips, marinate with soy sauce, pepper and cornstarch
3-4 pips garlic - grated
2 cm piece ginger - grated
700 ml water
salt, msg and pepper to taste
dash of sesame oil
- Bring water to boil in a pot. Add in carrot to cook until soft.
- Add meat slices and seasoning.
- Add grated ginger and garlic.
- Bring to boil for 1-2 minutes. Add sesame oil.
- Dish up to serve. Garnish with spring onions.