Again this is an awesome quick stir fry dish suitable for family meals that can be prepared and served without much hassle.
Lovely mild curried flavoured tender meat dish which I like for its' taste and flavour. Children will not be able to detect the spiciness of this dish. Best to use pork tenderloin as it is quick to cook, tender and healthy lean pork.
Recipe adapted from Yum Yum Magazine No. 93 [my selected cookbook for January 2017 Cookbook Countdown Event] with slight modifications
1 piece pork tenderloin [about 200-300 gm] - cut into thick slices or cubes
1-2 tsp meat curry powder
1 tsp salt and light soy sauce
1 tbsp cornstarch with 2 tbsp water
1 tsp curry powder
1 tbsp light soy sauce and oyster sauce
1/2 tsp sugar
2-3 tbsp water
1/2 green capsicum - cut wedges
1/2 red capsicum - cut wedges
- Combine pork tenderloin with marinade, mix well and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat up a non stick wok with some oil, pan fry marinated pork slices until brown and cooked through [you can deep fry pork slices if you like]. Dish a drain.
- Remove excess oil, add in capsicum and fried pork slices together with the seasoning. Add more water if you prefer some sauce for this dish.
- Quickly stir fry to mix well.
- Dish up to serve immediately.