This year, I have chosen several cookie recipes that are savoury and sweet. Particularly like this one which is savoury with the use of Parmesan cheese and crispy potato chips.
These cookies has a nice onion aroma, sweet, savoury and crispy. Again, these are addictive and you will have more in one go.Recipe adapted from Yum Yum Magazine No.64 with modifications
[makes 110 pieces]
250 gm butter
80 gm caster sugar
50 gm toasted walnuts – chopped
110 gm sour cream & onion flavor potato chips – crushed
20 gm Parmesan cheese
250 gm plain flour + 1 tsp baking powder – sifted
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Sift flour with baking powder and mix in the walnuts, crushed potato chips and Parmesan cheese. Mix well.
- Fold  into . Mix into a dough. Scoop into small portions and place on a lined baking tray.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees C for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove to cool on wire rack before storing in airtight container.