Bought several packets of organic fresh abalone mushrooms [reasonably priced] during a health talk. They were very fresh, and sweet. Just by simple stir frying with leafy greens and fish sauce as seasoning is good enough.
300 gm bok choy - washed and cut bite size pieces
1 packet abalone mushrooms - small size type - keep whole
several dashes of fish sauce [if vegetarian - season with salt or light soy sauce]2 tsp sesame oil or 1 tbsp oil
- Heat wok, add sesame oil to saute mushrooms for a second.
- Add in bok choy stems followed by fish sauce.
- Stir well to mix, then add in the leafy parts.
- Stir for a while just to cook vegetables.
- Dish out and sprinkle some fried garlic crisps. Serve immediately.