Followers

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Happy Flour: Raisins Bread Pudding with Crumble Topping

While browsing through Happy Flour blog, I was attracted to her bread pudding recipe that uses only 1 egg and moreover with crumble topping.   Since I have several slices of my Walnut Loaf left, I set my mind to finish off the bread by making it into a pudding.   This portion is enough for 2-3 persons.
I like it  because the quantity is small, the ingredients are easily available and the method is simple.  Best of all, I can prepare it ahead of serving time and the freshly baked, warm bread pudding is ready within 20 minutes.  My hubby loves it.  I reduced the sugar a little as I added more raisins and sultanas.  Afraid it maybe too sweet.

For the recipe, please hop over to Happy Flour: Raisins Bread Pudding with Crumble Topping

No comments: