Simple stir fry celery with mushrooms with fragrant vegetarian oyster sauce.
This quick stir frying method of the celery keeps it crunchy and sweet.
3-4 stalks of celery - washed and slice slantwise
1 carrot - slice slantwise
3-4 florets bok nee - soaked and break into small florets
100 gm small abalone mushrooms
1 red chilli - seeded and slice slantwise
a few slices of ginger
oyster sauce, salt, pepper and vegetarian msg/mushroom granules to taste mix and mix with some cornstarch water for thickening
1 tsp cooking wine
1 tbsp sesame oil
- Heat sesame oil over low heat, saute ginger slices.
- Add in mushrooms and carrots. Stir fry for a few seconds.
- Add in celery and bok nee, give it a quick stir to mix.
- Pour in seasoning sauce and wine, bring it to boil.
- Dish out to serve immediately.
Notes: Visit this site for its Nutritional Facts [here]