This is a pale looking dish but tasty dish that goes well with rice or mashed potatoes. Lots of salad leaves and tomatoes to go with it, makes a complete meal.
No oil is needed to cook this dish as the fats comes from frying of the streaky pork belly.
200 gm streaky pork fillet - cut 2-3 inches length [seasoned with some salt and pepper]
2 large eggs
1 stalk chopped spring onions
1 tbsp chopped garlic
some salad leaves and cut tomatoes
Seasoning to taste
1 tbsp wine
salt, msg and pepper to taste
- Beat eggs in a bowl and add in some cornstarch water.
- Heat up a non-stick wok, fry streaky pork until brown and oil oozes out. Pour oil into beaten egg and mix well. Set aside.
- Push meat aside, turn to high heat and pour in beaten eggs to fry by stirring constantly. Push ingredients aside, add in garlic and fry until fragrant.
- Mix all ingredients together, add in seasoning and some water. Let it boil until water is almost dry.
- Lastly add in spring onions. Stir fry to mix.
- Dish up onto plate lined with salad leaves. Serve immediately with rice or mashed potatoes.