[makes 4 pieces]
4 flower crabs - steamed and shell the crabmeat. Set aside.
4 tbsp of potato flakes [can use mashed potato]
1/2 cup milk
1 big onion - diced
1 tomato - diced
2 pieces of cheddar cheese - quartered
some chopped coriander leaves
1 tbsp curry powder
1/2 tsp sugar
1/2 tsp pepper
- Mix potato flakes with milk. Set aside.
- Heat oil in wok, stir fry onions for 1 minute and add in tomato. Fry for another minute and add in seasoning. Continue to fry for 1-2 minutes until filling is well combined. Off heat.
- Add in crabmeat, potato mix and chopped coriander. Mix well to combine.
- Divide filling into 4 portions. Line a quartered piece of cheddar cheese on the inside of the crab shell. Stuff each filling into crab shells. Level up evenly and neatly. Place another quartered cheese on top. Finish stuffing the remaining crab shells.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees C for 15-20 minutes or until the top of the filling turns golden brown.