This is an easy fragrant stir fried streaky pork dish with an appetizing, savoury, sourish and sweet sauce. Served with lots of shredded sweet big white onions, this dish is perfect with steaming hot rice.
300 gm streaky pork fillet – cut into 2 inch lengths
1 big onions – peeled and sliced
2-3 cloves garlic – peeled and sliced
1 red chilli – cut strips
Seasoning Sauce – mix together in a bowl
1 tbsp each of light soy sauce, oyster sauce, vinegar and chilli oil
½ tbsp sugar to taste
- Marinate streaky pork with some salt and pepper.
- Heat a non stick wok without oil, pan fry the streaky pork slices until cooked, golden brown and crispy. Dish out.
- Using the oil that oozes out from frying of the meat to sauté big onions, garlic and chilli until aromatic. Dish out onto serving platter. Top with fried meat fillet.
- Bring sauce to boil in the wok. Pour over meat and sprinkle spring onions.
- Serve immediately with rice.