Refreshing and light vegetarian salad to serve with other fried foods. It tastes sweet and sourish. Best to serve chilled and when the dressing sauce is well absorbed. The ernygii mushrooms is chewy and sweet, look like shredded chicken.
- Blanch mushrooms in boiling water until cooked. Drained, cooled and tear into shreds.
- Prepare the salad ingredients as stated. Mix dressing in a bowl.
- Mix mango, mushrooms, carrots, torch ginger, chillies and mint in a big bowl. Pour in dressing mix. Toss well to mix. Taste to fine tune dressing.
- Chill in fridge until required.
- To serve. Sprinkle toasted sesame seeds.