These are really easy to make and kids just loved it especially when I used Char Siew as filling. The size of these puffs is just nice for serving as snacks during gatherings. A good way to finish off balance fillings cos' the quantity needed is very small.Ingredients
[makes 40 pieces]
1 packet 'Kawan' square Puff Pastry - thaw in room temperature just 10 minutes before use.
some char siew filling [I used the leftovers from making the Char Siew Paus]
1 egg lightly beaten for glazing
- Take a slice of the pastry. Place on a floured board, sprinkle some flour over it. Roll into a rectangular shape. Cut into 4 quarters.
- Place a little filling in the centre of each quarter. Fold into half.
- Press the edges using a plastic serrated cutter on the 3 sides to seal.
- Brush egg glaze and bake in preheated oven at 200 degrees C for 10-12 minutes or until puffs are golden brown and crispy.
- Remove to cool on wire rack.