Followers

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Year 2011

Year 2011 was a very eventful year with many things happening.  Sad to say the many things that happened were not that happy things.  But the most satisfying thing was I managed to start off this blog where I could record down almost all of my mother's home cooked family food which I hope will be shared, viewed and kept as a reference in future for all, especially for her younger generations whom may missed their grandmother's cooking.

What happened throughout the year 2011.
  •  My mother in-law was immobile [could not walk] for 2 months due to 'a crack in the pelvic bone'.  I was grounded to take care of her till full recovery.
  • My husband had a heart attack during his badminton game.  Thank God he was saved and now on lifetime medication and completely abstain from the game.
  • Then myself facing menopausal problems. Thank God I am now almost over the problem and realised that to be happy  the body has to be healthy.  Eventhough I followed a healthy lifestyle from young, I am not totally immuned from some of these health problems but it does help to speed up the recovery.
  • My father - old age problems and finally his passing in October. Thank God, he was not bedridden during his last days.   But I am happy that throughout his golden years, I have given him much time, care and comfort especially during the last 3 years of his life.  I have no regrets putting him as my top priority in planning my schedule.  I hope readers will give some thoughts to spending more time with their elders especially if they are over 70's.  Always make them your top priority.  You will not regret it.
WISHING ALL DEAR READERS
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012

BE STRONG TO FACE THE CHALLENGES OF THE NEW YEAR,  STAY HAPPY AND HEALTHY ALWAYS

No comments: